Thursday, November 10, 2016

IDGAF

Hey, Everybody! Welcome to my new blog...I Don't Give a Fuck. It's a blog where I tell you things...that I don't give a fuck about.

Come, let's take a journey together.

I don't give a fuck...if people who spent the last 8 YEARS talking about Obama's birth certificate are saying I'm acting like a child because I'm upset by the recent election results.

I, for real, very seriously do ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปnot ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปgive ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปa ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปfuck ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปabout ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปthis๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป.

And let's learn why, shall we?

Because if you're one of those people that fucking bitched for eight fucking years about this American man's birth certificate (and we all know why) and now, one day after the election, you start telling me that I'm whining if I'm upset by the election results...well...that makes you what is called a "hypocrite". AND I do not give a fuck about a hypocrite's opinion of me and my behavior.

Go ahead and talk until you're blue in the face. Call me a whiny child. Laugh at me and say it's because I called Trump a bully and now I'm being one too. Please feel free to go ahead and do all of that and do it with flourish and gusto, if you like.

And let's learn why, shall we?

Because if you don't know the difference between bullying people and crying out that once and for all you will not let people bully you and your fellow humans then I don't think that you're very smart. And if you're not smart enough to understand how someone who commits sexual assault (just picking one example, please feel free to swap out with any number of unacceptable issues) and then brags about it is different from someone saying they will never be okay with someone who commits sexual assault and brags as their President then I, for sure, don't trust your judgement on anything, let alone me. And if I don't think that you're smart enough to judge me then I don't give a fuck what you say about me.

And once and for all, let's learn why, shall we?

Because apparently, I'm too complex for you to understand. Apparently the concept of fundamental human rights is too fucking complex for you to understand. Apparently you think that whatever issue you have, whatever people you're afraid of, whatever part of the government you deem unsuitable, whatever glitch in the matrix you think needs fixing is more important than every human's basic civil rights. And if that's too complex for you, I don't have the capacity to dumb down my brain in order to communicate my people's thoughts and concepts to you.

And sweethearts, if I can't do that then I don't give a fuck to waste my time being upset over anything you say or any way you may criticize my words or actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment