Tuesday, February 7, 2017

One Woman's Message to Donald Trump



Don't be afraid of Alec Baldwin. Or Kate McKinnon. Or Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Don't be afraid of Hillary Clinton. Or Bernie Sanders. Or Elizabeth Warren.

Don't be afraid of Malcolm Turnbull. Or the Mexicans. Or even ISIS.

Be afraid of me, Donald.

Let me introduce myself.

I'm a 41 year old college-educated white woman.

I was raised Roman Catholic.

I went K-12 in our public schools and I went to a private Marianist university.

I am married.

I didn't vote for you.

You cannot con me.

I don't buy into your branding of the world.

I am a human.

I am a thinker.

I believe in the power of good over evil.

And I was born to take you down, Donald.

This isn't some threat of violence -- I don't deal in the garbage that you do. This is merely a promise to safeguard my country and the people in it.

You, Donald, are a danger to my country. You are my country's greatest terrorist threat. And I will not sit idly by as you continue to destroy the freedoms that my country is supposed to strive for.

I may only be one but there are millions of me.

You have been put on notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment